Are you looking for ways to grow your business? Do you have a house or property you want to sell? Does your business have testimonials that you want to feature on your website? Do you need aerial video or photos of your business, home or property?
Carolina Digital Media Solutions can help with any of these needs you have and much more.
A business owned by a digital media professional with nearly a dozen years of experience in digital media, photography and videography, Carolina Digital Media Solutions uses the latest trends to help you showcase your business or real estate property. We only use professionals for our jobs, we are fully insured and our prices are competitive with everyone. So if your business has digital media needs, let us help.
Why is digital media important?
If your business has a website, a Facebook page, a Twitter or Instagram account — and even if you don’t — digital media can help you grow your business or sell your products fast! 43% of marketers would include more video content if there were no issues like lack of time, resources and budget. That’s where we come in.
- 82% of Twitter users watch video content on that platform and 90% of Twitter video views happen on a mobile device.
- Display on mobile phones is critical. Over half of video content is viewed on mobile devices and 92% of mobile video viewers share the videos they watch with other people. Social video generates 1,200% more shares than text and images combined.
- 45% of people watch more than an hour of Facebook or YouTube videos in a week. 85% of the Internet audience in the United States watches videos on the Internet and, no surprise here, millennials watch the most.
- An initial email with a video receives a 96% increase in the click-through rate.
- Marketers who use video grow revenue 49% faster than non-video users and 51% of marketing professionals say video has the best return on investment when compared to all other forms of content.
- Viewers will retain almost all of a message — 95% — when they watch it on a video, but they only retain about 10% when they read it in text. (Maybe we should make this a video?)
- 74% of Internet traffic in 2017 will be video traffic. That number will jump to 80% by 2019. In fact, 55% of people watch videos online every day.
- Including a video on your company’s landing page can increase the conversion rate by 80%. According to one study, 50% of Internet users want to see videos about a product or service before visiting a store and online shoppers who view demo videos are 1.81 times more likely to purchase than non-viewers.
- Real estate listings that included video elements in 2016 saw a 403% increase in the number of inquiries when compared to those listings without video.